LED Garage Lights
Having good lighting in your garage is tricky. Often, garages do not have windows limiting your natural light. Garages are great place to store items, you can store and fix up your car, they provide space to work on some of your home improvement projects, however you choose to utilize your garage space- lighting is a must. LED garage lights offer flexibility and are the most energy efficient option when looking for a bright light that is long lasting compared to other lighting options such as fluorescent and incandescent. There are many factors to consider in deciding the best lighting option to install in your garage.
LED lighting is an excellent and easy to install option for lighting your garage space. By offering linear strips, pucks and under cabinet lighting in many different sizes, LED garage lights give great flexibility and personalization to your individual lighting needs. LEDs also offer easy installation; most have adhesive backing or are easy to mount in your desired space.
LEDs offer waterproof options so they can be placed outdoors, they come in different colors and sizes, as well as holding different features such as dimming, battery operated and even motion sensing.
That’s why we’ve reviewed many of the best LED garage light options on the market and narrowed it down to the 10 best LED garage lights you can buy in 2023. Below we have offered a comprehensive comparison of the best LED garage light choices, with comments and reviews from our top team.
How We Selected the Top LED Garage Lights of 2023.
When reviewing and comparing the best LED garage lights of 2023, we kept a few important characteristics in mind. These are the light features that we think are the most important when assessing the comparative value of the best LED garage lights on the market.
The main things to consider when looking for LED garage lights is the following:
- Size of space. Measure the space you are looking to add lighting and ask yourself if you would like the lights to be visible or not. Look underneath and in the corners of your space to see the material and what the best method of installation would be, either hanging or adhesive. Will any mounting or adhesive damage the material?
- Color of light. Do you want a warm or cool tone added to the room? What are the current colors of your space and how would you like to highlight them?
- Power source. Where is the nearest outlet to plug in the strip lights? Do you have an extension cord to use if it does not reach? How often will you be using the light? Is battery-powered an option and if so what type of battery does the light need?
- Installation. Will you need any tools to install the LED strip lights? Do you need to hire an electrician for a built-in look or is this a DIY lighting project?
- Small Details. Think about any added featured you would like in your lighting. Would you like to be able to control the lights with a remote or a phone app? Do you want different color or brightness options? How about motion sensing? What does the warranty look like?
These are the main components to consider when finding the best LED garage light options for your garage space. You want to find the right balance between style and ease of use for the LED lights. You need to consider how you will install the lights.
We looked for a good mix of lights that provide different color temperatures depending on the function in your garage. From there it was a matter of space, depending on your display options, are bar lights or puck lights the best option? Can the lights dim? What does their battery life look like and do they have an auto timer? Finally, what does the care of the light look like? What type of bulb and batteries does the light need replaced? Is there a warranty?
That said, we’re confident that our final list of the 10 best LED garage lights is an accurate representation of the best-in-class choice for your LED garage lights on the market this year.