LED night lights provide the needed illumination during the night. Apart from being very efficient and reliable, they are long-lasting and environmentally friendly. This detailed guide examines the reliability and functionality of the best LED night lights. We give a detailed explanation of the key factors to consider when shopping for these reliable lights. Finally, we compile a list of the best LED night lights making the purchasing process much easier.
Our list of the best LED night lights includes the following lights:
- GE Enbrighten LED Motion Sensor Night Light
- MAZ-TEK Plug-in Led Night Light
- Reminder 4 Pack Night Light Lamp
- Within 2 Pack Rechargeable Toilet Night Lights
- Sensky Motion Sensor Night Light
- DEWENWILS Plug-in LED Night Light
Everyone in any setting wants to enjoy maximum light at all times. However, at night, there’s no sunlight; hence we are forced to depend on artificial light sources. LED night lights are more reliable than the regular night lights we are used to. They have the capability of illuminating any environment, no matter the poor external lighting condition. If you are looking for reliable and efficient night lights, you should consider grabbing LED night lights.
LED lights are environmentally friendly; they don't flicker or emit any sound, making them more efficient for individuals looking for a relaxing and chilled ambience at night. As a buyer, you will find plenty of LED night lights in the market. Different brands equip their Led night lights with various features to enhance their functionality and longevity. However, not every LED night light you come across will suit your lighting needs. LED night lights come in different models and features, suitable for various lighting needs. A reliable LED night light ideal for a children's room will not be ideal for the patio.
When shopping for the best LED night lights, the following factors are crucial:
- Where are the power outlets located in your room?
- Does the night light have a timer?
- What kind of light sensor is used?
- Light brightness
- Bulb type
- Additional features
How We Selected the Top Night Lights
When reviewing and testing the various LED night lights, we had to consider key factors that determine these bulbs' functionality, reliability, and longevity. Our team of experts used the following key metrics to come up with the best LED night lights:
- Timer: the best night lights will have a timer, eliminating the stress of switching on and off the night light. If you are a parent, this feature will be very helpful when using an LED night light in your children’s rooms. Additionally, it also helps in saving for unnecessary lighting bills.
- Light sensor: modern LED night lights have dusk and dawn light technology. The night light will only turn on during specific lighting conditions like dusk and turn off when there is ample lighting. The feature helps in reducing electricity and lighting costs in any environment.
- Bub types: most LED night lights have bulbs that are fused inside. However, some will require replacement in the future; hence it’s good to check the kind of bulb used by the night light. Also, some more high quality and modern LED night lights LED bulbs with extremely long life or those don’t need to be replaced.
- The bulb's brightness: night bulbs are meant to provide gentle illumination. If you end up buying very bright lights, you will have trouble sleeping, while too dark will limit your visibility. Red and orange brightness are most recommended since they don't interfere with the natural production of melatonin.
- Additional features: LED night lights have different characteristics based on the manufacturer. Some of the impressive other features to look for are dimming capabilities, white noise machines, handles, thermometers, and motion sensors.